Re: meteorites, gene pools, and "throat chakras"

Gregory (& list members)
	Having been deeply entrenched in "New Age" thought, health foods, Tarot
Cards, talismanic stones, the Edgar Cacey readings, and nearly every
other "occult" knowledge base arizing from the '60s I feel fully
qualified to give an in depth interpretation of the post you copied and
pasted from Ebay (see below if you missed this brilliant gem).
	The text reads roughly as follows:
"Bla bla....quack quack" (meaningless blather) And then the meaningful
part:
"Meteoritic material puts one in a state of harmony with one's self and
tunes up one's vibes, especially those of expression and perception."
	(OR, even more "roughly" stated - " Bla Bla, quack quack...makes ya
feel good, percieve reality clearly and express yourself cisinctly").
	Hope you all got that. (ALMOST as good as sleeping with
Moldavite....oops)
	Best wishes, Michael
---
 Sharkkb8@aol.com wrote:

> Those of us who love and collect meteorites may not be fully appreciating
> our li'l puppies.   I present this description of a meteorite offered on
> (shudder)
> ebay:     (Item #105969865)
>
> << It is said that this particular substance has the capacity to stimulate
> communication within the gene pool of extraterrestrial advancements made
> within the genetic structure of mankind. and that the Meteorite is used for
> the pure enhancement of consciousness and increase of cosmic awareness. It is
> said that meteoritic material aligns the mental, emotional, etheric and
> astral bodies. Brow and throat chakras may be stimulated by the meteoritic
> qualities. Mostly, it is thought to increase the possiblility of telepathic
> communications near and far. >>
>
> Hey, I don't write 'em, folks, I just cut-and-paste....     (Can anyone
> fluent in the above language translate for those of us who speak English?)
>
> Gregory

> Archives located at:
> http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
>
> For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: