[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Duplicate messages
- From: Frank Brunke <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 11:53:41 -0400
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 11:54:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <cP9KcB.A.35C.PesS3@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, the last few groups of messages that I received from Met. Cent.
have been coming in in duplicate. Is the problem on your end? Messages
from other sources come in OK.
Has my subscription somehow become duplicated?
Really enjoy the content though. Twice as much now HA HA.
Archives located at:
For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: