[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Virus!!!??? Delete 'cef's' 2nd message from Bolivia
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Virus!!!??? Delete 'cef's' 2nd message from Bolivia
- From: Tom Randall <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 16:37:02 -0400
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 16:39:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <mEXePD.A.v2E.2tFT3@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Ron and gang,
If everyone would update their Virus software once a month and use it you
wouldn't have any problems. I highly recommend doing this. The anti-virus
companies are VERY GOOD at staying pace with new viruses. I use McAfee myself.
At 01:12 PM 5/26/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Its called the happy99- named happy worm. When you open it you see a nice
>fireworks display. Really pretty! What it does is to send a duplicate
>message out with each of your e-mails with the fireworks display instead of
>the text, to the sender. Then it settles in their computer to do the same.
>Go to Norton anti-virius directions for eliminating it.
>I know it well!
>From: jjswaim <MissionControl@email.msn.com>
>To: meteorite-list <email@example.com>
>Date: Wednesday, May 26, 1999 10:55 AM
>Subject: Virus!!!??? Delete 'cef's' 2nd message from Bolivia
>>As I recall this Happy.exe is a virus. Do not open it expecting to see a
>>picture of the adventure. Please
>>confirm.......anyone who knows.
>>Archives located at:
>>For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit:
>Archives located at:
>For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit:
Tom Randall -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Amateur Radio - KB2SMS
Mt. Beacon Amateur Radio Club / ARRL / 10-10
Member: AAVSO Solar Division
My Astronomy/Ham radio site: http://www1.mhv.net/~trandall/welcome.html
Archives located at:
For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: