Re: Virus -More like a snake than a worm

Hi Julia and list,
If one list member opened that attachment with a virus program that
hasn't been updated since February or so, I'm sure we will see it again
on the list.  A good test to see if you have it is to search your hard
drive using the Find Function on your Start Button.  Type *.ska
(asterisk-dot-s-k-a), if anything shows up...you got it.  It places
three files in your hard drive with that extension.  I've had it sent to
me 7 times now and I highly recommend McAfee's which caught it the first
time.

Regards,
Dave

Archives located at: