[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
virus at met.cent server
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: virus at met.cent server
- From: Frank Brunke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:48:36 -0400
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:49:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <BuJusC.A.NX.OtVT3@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
The last messages I rec'd through, and only those rec'd through met
.central.com have been duplicated. All other messages rec'd (via other
servers) have been oneses. I have checked with the latest virus updates
and the virus has not been attached to any of the duplicates. The
problem is either on the server that Met Central uses or at Met
Central's computer. My son is a tec rep for an ISP and they (the
Internet Service Provider) often are infected by viruses like this one.
Luckly they are usually eliminated quickly. Summer , when the kids are
out of school, should be even worse.
Update you virus files.
Archives located at:
For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: