Re: Novel Natural, Very Dense Polymorph Of Silica Discovered InMartian Meteorite Shergotty

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the news about Shergotty. I was wondering when something new
about Shergotty might turn up. A piece of Shergotty I was involved in
trading wound up for research at the Max Planck Institute .

In case anyone is interested in such things, if their work happend to be on
the piece of Shergotty that went to them through my hands, then a small
fragment from the the same Shergotty specimen is available on ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=108457120

Cheers,

Martin

Archives located at: