WARNING NOTICE Lowicz (mes) FALL from Poland 1935

Hello everyone, I am proud to offer Lowicz poland, Mesosiderite, fell
1935, March 12 at 0052 hours.
Lowicz is in the impossible to get category until now. I have acquired a
complete 241 gram individual (from Warsaw Poland Geological Museum
collection). I cut this piece up yesterday and it is nothing short of
STUNNING inside!!!!
It has tons of metal and many rich green olivine crystals inside and
dark black fresh fusion crust on the edges. I have an EXTREMELY small
amount of pieces available. They are in slices from 18.17 grams to .54
gram. I have a total of 12 pieces available, first come first served.
They will be posted on my website in a few hours, the page is ready but
I want to give as many people as possible advanced notice for this
incredible meteorite as there is certainly NOT ENOUGH to go around. What
you will see listed there is ALL, THERE WILL BE NO MORE FOR
SALE.......You will not likely ever see this one for sale again!!! Trust
me there!!!!!!!.
People are charging $30 to $50 gram for Sahara mesosiderite FINDS, I am
charging $50 - $60 gram for this RARE FALL!!!!!! Can you beat that price
or offer this meteorite  MC???
Thanks to all and good luck!!!
Mike Farmer
http://www.concentric.net/~farmerm