Re: USA Today, Monday, Nov. 15

>Hello listmembers,
>Check out a story about one of our own.
>
>-Meteorites fall out of sky onto eBay-
><http://www.usatoday.com/life/cyber/bonus/1199/cb004a.htm>
>
>David

This is just the type of advertising the meteorite industry needs. I am
always amazed when I pass my business card out to members of the local gem
and mineral clubs and shows. Many mineral collectors and dealers have no
idea how or where to buy a meteorite and advanced mineral collectors  ask
the simpliest questions. I am always amazed about how little the public
knows about meteorites. What we need is more dealers. That would create
awareness that you can actually buy them on any budget. There is demand out
there for the meteorite business to expand many times. What is not available
is supply. Every major city in North America has at least 3 or 4 rock clubs
and an astounding number of these members have no idea where to obtain a
meteorite.
WOW. First CNN and now USA today. More mass media advertising for meteorites
on eBay. EBay should get lots of new meteorite collectors from that. For
those of you who follow my auctions you will know that I also sell things
other than meteorites but at least once week I get a brand new collector who
just bought their very first meteorite - and they obtained it from me on
eBay. I never get people who buy my stamps, coins, artifacts, gemstones and
other things that I sell saying that they just started their collection on
eBay. And to think that I just started 30 new meteorite auctions on eBay
only today to go with my outstanding meteorite auctions on the same day that
USATODAY is advertising my business. Meteorites is the ultimate growth
industry. And for those of you not familiar with my auctions see here and
bid to your hearts content
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=amunre&include=0&since=
1&sort=3&rows=200
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com/