AD*** Cumberland Falls, Lowicz, LARGE CAMPOS ***AD AD AD***

Hey everyone, I want to offer some cool stuff to the list.

I have posted some more Lowicz, my buyer for the other half backed out
so I cut it up and have some additional piece to offer.
I also got some gorgeous Cumberland Falls slices, try to find those
elsewhere!!!!!

Last but not at all least I bought 430 KILOS of NEW Campo del Cielos
yesterday. They were brought to Tucson for me and I handpicked through
1000 kilos and took only the best pieces. THESE ARE
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those of you who didn't see them in Denver or
Germany MUST look at them to believe it. I bought a 60 kilo specimen in
Denver and have had it sitting outside to test for rust, NONE has
appeared in 2 months!!!! These are truly NEW CAMPOS. they look every bit
as good as Gibeon and cost less than 1/2 what Gibeon now costs if you
can find it!!! I doubt that much more of these will come out of
Argentina so you may regret it if you don't grab one now.
Either way, just go look for yourself on my website.
http://www.concentric.net/~farmerm
Thanks
Mike Farmer

Archives located at: