AD: Ebay: "Moon Trip" and Allende

Hello List,

A quick last minute note here to let you all know that I have a batch of King
specimens closing in the next few hours on Ebay.  Of special note is a Dutch
Auction of 80 sets of Dr. King's easy to read book "Moon Trip" with a 5g
slice of Allende.  The price is set in at $15 each (which may go up) but with
only 3 hours to go, only 23 have been spoken for!  Here is your chance to
grab a GREAT Christmas gift for the hard to buy for folks on your list, for a
great price.  (Be sure to read how Dutch auctions work, if you have never
participated in one before!)

Also, for those on the list, if you wish to order more than one set, (say 5
sets, and you would rather get five books and one 25g slice of Allende
(instead of five 5g slices) I will do whatever I can to get you a bigger
slice.  Also, I will adjust the shipping costs down for multiple orders as
well.

There are also 38 other items I have up for sale, many with no reserves.  I
am slow at getting the word out about this sale, so here is a chance to grab
a bargain or two!

Steve

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: