Re: (meteorobs) Fantastic Fireball -- 7PM -- Nov. 16 th

< In a message dated 11/16/99 10:34:29 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
< NthWhovian writes:

<< I agree that the radio report I heard was inaccurate to tie this to
the beginning of the Leonids.   >>

<Many of us have now posted about this being a marvelous sporadic, and
<there have been several speculations about space debris.
<This was so amazing
<I think we are almost reluctant to believe it was a true meteor.
<Leonid or not, it was almost unbelievable!

In a message dated 11/16/99 11:04:00 PM US Pacific Standard Time,