Re: Odd meteorite on Ebay-Earlier post

Below is the e-mail address of the real Posse's.  Its available to
everything that walks or crawls on this earth.  If people can't take the
responsibility of researching/investigating something before they buy, then
they are beyond anyones help.  The first time i considered ever buying a
meteorite, it was because of Ebay.  I had seen some of Mike Farmers
auctions.  I had alot of questions, I looked at his webpage, I emailed him
my questions, I looked at his feedback, i asked him to recommend reference
material.  He did all that and then some.  The people on this list are not
smarter than the average person.  The average person would do exactly what i
did with Mike.  I didn't really mean to go off on Dave, I'm self employed
and in my city, I have most of the market concerning my field and always
have to put up with my competition trying to undermind me and bad mouth me
behind my back.  It touched a nerve.  Anyway, the real posse's addresses are
below.....

Federal Trade Commission Home Page
http://www.ftc.gov/

National Fraud Info Center