Re: Leonid Reports

Greetings from the clear, cold skies of New Mexico!  Old mattress in the back
of the pick up truck, thermos of really hot coffee, I'll be bundled in
everything I can find to wear, it's cold!

Still haven't seen much, but tonight's the night, no?  This am, about 4
o'clock,  I saw a few, faint streaks from about the middle of Leo, hardly worth
the effort.

I'm just going on hope, now.  While that keeps me gazing out of my office'
east-facing window, it hasn't been strong enough yet to get me from the
keyboard to the truck!

What's that you say?  The 'peak' might be OVER?

At least the sky is clear.

Keep looking up, and good luck, y'all!

Linda
Correo, NM