Re: Leonid Reports

NYC:  There's hope for all!  Very clear skies.  Was not expecting to see
anything with this light polution.  Went out without my coat (37 degrees)
and watched Jupiter, Orion's Belt and just as I was moving to get a better
view of Ursa
Major...................East to West a streak that was gone almost as soon
as I saw it ( probably because I was facing West in the transition).   It
was
surprisingly straight.  At approximately 11:35PM EST.  Came in for coat et
al.  Nothing since.   Back out.

Julia

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: