Re: Leonids Rain in Spain

Hi, Ron & List,

     After reading Ron's post about the spectacular Leonids light show in
Europe and the Middle East, I am led to ask:  Could those of us on the East
coast  (U.S.A.) possibly get another shot at catching the end of this
show--perhaps earlier in the evening, tonight?

     We were under partly cloudy skies Wed. night and Thurs. morning and saw
almost nothing except for one spectacular fireball early Tues. evening, which
many from the Midwest to East coast reported on this list (including my own
report).

     I'd be interested in Ron's (and other's views) on this, before I give
another night's sleep!

     Thanks, Art Scarselli

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: