Re: SALE....RARE BOOK & NEW METEORITE

Hello Everyone,

Please take a moment to read this.....I have discovered
something incredible. I will be representing and selling
pieces from an old meteorite collection soon. This
person was a personal and very close friend of  H.H.
Nininger and often worked with him in the field.

In his collection (besides lots of cool meteorites) is
a 3-4 hour recording of an interview with Nininger.
This audio recording is about  Nininger's career
in meteorites. There are lots of field stories and
it is sort of an audio biography.  So Cool.......

I just thought I would share my discovery with
everyone and I would love to hear any feedback
on what to do with this recording. The owner
and myself are talking about making a CD
of this RARE and maybe only existing interview
of H.H. Nininger.

Also,  on Ebay.....I have many meteorites that are
4sale....including The WAGON MOUND meteorite.
These auctions will be closing over the next few
days or so.  The MAIN MASS can be seen there
and is 4sale. Use the link below and when you
see the Main Mass....you then can find all
of my other auctions there....follow...Sellers
other Auctions.

Also, The HANDBOOK OF IRON METEORITES is
up for auction....RARE RARE RARE.

Thanks,

Michael Cottingham Meteorites

 > From: mikewren@gilanet.com
> > To: mikewren@gilanet.com
> > Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#201961875:
> METEORITE...NEW...WAGON MOUND, NM.  65 pounds
> > Date: Thursday, November 18, 1999 4:00 PM
> >
> > I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
> community, and thought that you might be interested.
> >
> > Title of item:	METEORITE...NEW...WAGON MOUND, NM.  65 pounds
> > Seller:	mikewren@gilanet.com
> > Starts:	11/16/99, 14:47:14 PST
> > Ends:	11/23/99, 14:47:14 PST
> > Price:	Currently $8,690.00