Ninqiang classification - Is this your final answer?

A couple of days ago Matt Morgan announced his sale of a few fragments of
Ninqiang, a carbonaceous chondrite that fell in China on June 25, 1983.  I
was able to buy some of this a couple of years ago from the Philip's Auction.
 I'd encourage anyone who would like one of the rarest, freshest, interesting
and beautiful (eye of the beholder, of course) carb chondrites in existance
to see if he still has any for sale. It's not cheap, but it is unique.

The question is - what is it?  Matt mentions that it's a CK4, I bought it
labeled a CK-Anom. It shows in the literature as a CK3 - Anom.(Scherer, Met
32-4, 1997)  a CV (Kallemeyn, Rubin Met 22,4 (1987), a CV3 (Guimon, Met 30-6,
1995 & Lin Y. & Kimura M. Met. 33-3, 1998) and a CV4 (Koberl, Ntaflos, Lunar
Pl. Sci 18, 1987).

Can anyone stop this merry-go-round?

Happy Thanksgiving to all,

Kevin Kichinka