Tektites - One Pole's View

I received a bound, photocopied typescript today from an Andrzej Kotowiecki
of Ciesczyn. Although it is in Polish the author's covering letter is in
English. It reads.....

"I'm a 46 years old lawyer and I'm a member of the Meteoritical Society.

I sending you for now in Polish my work about tektites - Glass Not from This
World - Tektites Relicts of the Star Wars. In my theory - Tektites are
pieces of the huge UFO - disasters in ancient human history and thousands
and millions years ago.

According to the ancient Hindu science space ships were built from the glass
(silicon), exactly from 27 different kinds of glass.
For example, the ancient Holy Book - Rigweda - is telling us about a huge
wheel space station made of glass. The Holy Hindu Book - Mahabharata - for
example, space stations - a huge city where lived God Kubhave, were in
diameter 550 km x 800 km. So I think this is it!

If you have any questions write me please."

So, if anyone finds themselves in trouble while visiting Cieszyn then you
may wish to pick your lawyer very, very carefully.

Phil Bagnall
www.ticetboo.demon.co.uk

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: