spoofdelete INTENSE LARGE LUMP DISCOVERED IN WYOMING!

Dear List Junkies;
For those meteorite junkies who need something to read today; I have
found a huge lump of something today.  It was hot to touch outside and
inside , and with a light fusion crust.  Was seen to "steam"...emitting
vapors to the atmosphere, and an odor of seared flesh!
It first appeared on a large saucer shaped disc.  The second time I was
able to focus on the "lump" it was moving, suspended on a silvery flying
wing that was flying long ways...toward my head, nothing that I could do
but instinctively follow Freudian rule and open my mouth...MMM...I'm
just like Homer Simson, better save some room for pie too!
Carbonaceous but not chondrite, more like stuffingite...and the black
spots must be of pepperitic origin.
After preservation in near zero temperatures...the remaining specimen
will undoubtedly be revisited later and orally examined again.
Hopefully it will have no evidence of new bacterial life.
Local expert expects the whole meteoritic community, including NASA will
plan exploratory examination of the numerous large lumps today and is
again predicting reoccurance on December 25th. of this year.
Best Holiday from the officially reclining examination recliner,
Dave Freeman

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: