WHAT IS THE REAL VALUE OF AN OLD METEORITE???

Sir / Madame :
              I placed information int his section in a
prior occasion,  about my recently discovery, THE METEORITE PUTINGA that
fell in BRAZIL in 1937, other pieces are in the VATICAN , ROME, ITALY, THE
MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY IN NEW YORK CITY, etc...

for more detailed information please go to :

                                            >>>www.polotheboxman.com<<<

Also THE METEORITE PUTINGA is in public electronic auction with a starting
BID of : >>>$ 36,700.00 <<< To localize the METEORITE PUTINGA in :

                                                     >>>www.ebay.com<<<

Please type [ meteorite ] al lower case letters on the :

                        >>> Find it! <<<

Section, then clique and all the meteorite on auction will appear, go to the
very bottom of that 1st page and then on the right corner clique :

                        >>> Next <<<

Repeating the same procedure until you get to the item :

>>>[ 204924166 ] METEORITE PUTINGA, VERY RARE COLLECTORS ITEM<<<

Make sure that you are in the right number >>>[ 204924166 ]<<< because
they're others wrongly listed.

This info started a debate between me POLO & Walter Branch Ph. D,
that I will ask to the forum to bring some opinions to this discusion.

Thanks for your attention. POLO