WHAT IS THE REAL VALUE OF AN OLD METEORITE???

Dear List :
                  This debate started between me POLO and Walter Branch
Ph.D, any imput ???? By the distinguish forum of savius members ?????

Dear Walter :
                      If you have a good collection that is as well in very
important museums and you don't have a piece of METEORITE PUTINGA, in
collectors talking if you are collecting any thing, if you missing a doll, a
train, etc...., you are missing some thing, I don't set the rules of
collecting, is a book that probably you are familiar with, CATALOGUE of
METEORITES, by GRAHAM, BEVAN &
HUTCHISON. Also is Metbase software that tells you all that is available.

Dr. King didn't think this way, the more complete that he had it, the more
happy he was !!!!!!!!!

After all that is not what bring more value to any collection ???

And consequently to every piece of that collection after the fellow is gone
to a better life of collecting things ???

So with all the respect that you deserve also I don't agree.
In reference to the reserve price that is in ebay.com is because I want to
protect the value of my item, that doesn't sell below of what I want for it.

But is not to far off the starting price of >>> $ 36.500.00 <<<.
That answer your question ???

Thanks for your attention. POLO