Re: New Campos

>   I do. Didn't Farmer buy, something like 500kg? Add that to the amount
that
>you purchased. I have also seen other people selling them on Ebay. That is
>good sized amount to be hitting the market all at once. In my opinion,
that's
>flooding the market.

Flooding the market is when you buy a piece of Nakhla, hammer it to pieces,
and sell a piece of dust for $20.00.  You suddenly have hundreds of pieces
pieces available to fill holes in peoples collections, and it lowers the
value of the larger pieces.  Selling high quality material is not flooding
the market.  If it was flooding the market, that means these pieces will be
around forsale for awhile.  I don't see that happening.  The Nakhla flood
will always be with us.  Not the campos.

>In a message dated 12/1/99 2:14:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>jim@catchafallingstar.com writes:
>
><< First of all I don't think the phrase "flooding the market is accurate".
>>

>   I do. Didn't Farmer buy, something like 500kg? Add that to the amount
that
>you purchased. I have also seen other people selling them on Ebay. That is
>good sized amount to be hitting the market all at once. In my opinion,
that's
>flooding the market.

>Archives located at:
>http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html