Re:Re; AD AD AD NEW WEB SITE

Hi J

 answering on Gaetan's behalf, no, not yet. (English webs beiing outlawed)

 All kidding aside, I am creating this site for him and yes, there is an
 English version,

 at www.superimpactor.com/photo.htm

 It will be at www.superimpactor.com/quebeca.htm  , (a for anglophone)
 ,shortly to match his french site at
                   www.superimpactor.com/quebec.htm .

 He can always be found by typing in superimpactor.com, as he is linked
there
 atleast, if you forget his URL.

 Just remember his name, Two Mountains Meteorites or Meteorites Deux
Montagne
 in French.

 Funny how everything sounds better in French, eh?

  I only started to make it for him two days ago and my Front page 2000 up
 and died last night, just as I was beginning to love it.

 I am fixing it right now, (the website) with a much more basic HTML system,
 Gaetan kind of jumped the gun in announcing it, but I guess he was happy to
 see it up so fast.

 Pardon the rudimentary appearance, it will be improved shortly.

 The main thing is his specimens are nice and they can be viewed there when
 we post photos this week.

 Thanks for your interest in Getan's new site, Alex.

 Sent: Monday, November 01, 1999 3:57 PM
> Subject: Re: AD AD AD NEW WEB SITE
>

> > Thanks for the note.  Do you have an english site or is it against the
law
> > in Quebec?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > J.
> >

> > shattercone@videotron.ca on 10/30/99 09:38:28 PM
> >
> > To:   meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
> > cc:
> > Subject:  AD AD AD NEW WEB SITE
> >

> > Hello all,
> >
> > It's my pleasure to announce that Two-Mountains Meteorites & Impact
> > materials is finally on the web.
> >
> > My web site is made possible with the great help of my friends at
> > superimpactor.com.
> >
> > My web site is under construction, but everything is there so drop by
and
> > visit, if you have any questions, e-mail me.
> >
> > Thank you for your time.
> >
> > Gaetan Cormier
> > shattercone@videotron.ca
> >
> > Here's my web site: http://www.superimpactor.com/quebec.htm