IMPACTIKA is still alive

To all of you who tried to visit my site this weekend and found a message
announcing its demise:
        I can assure you that this report was greatly exaggerated,
        IMPACTIKA is alive and well.
My server was changing software in preparation for a merger with another
server, they had promised that everything would go smoothly but ...... .
Everything should be fine now (I hope).
On the positive side, my site is also undergoing some remodeling and
improving and,  when all that is done (in 1 week or 2) I can promise you a
lot of new and very interesting pieces.  So, please visit again very soon.

Thank you
Anne Black

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: