Re: Memories of Mir

In a message dated 11/2/99 9:53:04 GMT Standard Time, Geoffcin@aol.com writes:

<< I think he is not a member of this list anymore. >>

Still here, just very busy organising astronomy events locally (our Aug 11
eclipse watch attracted almost 1000 people - for a PARTIAL eclipse!)...
keeping the local media informed about the Leonids... giving talks to school
groups... trying to sell several children's book projects to publishers...
getting my first kids novel (set on Mars, including a meteorite-collecting
chapter) published... move house, *and* try to get over to the US to marry my
fiancee...

Thanks for the kind words Geoff, much appreciated! Glad you liked the article
too. More to follow. (I hope!)

Regards,

Stu

Archives located at: