Re: Theft

Hello Tonu -

   That you saw and recognized your stolen meteorite
just proves my point.  There is no market for stolen
meteorites, just as there is no market for stolen
major works of art.  The art works are recognized and
their return is demanded, and the purchaser looses his
money.

   Demand the return of the slice.  The slice owner
will also want to get his money back, so he will
probably help you find who sold it to him.  From
there, work your way up the chain.

EP

=====