Re: BIG NEW METEORITE 192 Pounds

Hello Art,

Where are you? I'm originally from out east (Boston), but currently living in
Illinois. Talk about large expanses of open farmland. I learned from Bernd that
there have been only a total of 8 falls and finds in Illinois. I just started
trying the Nininger approach--a couple of ads in the local papers. So far no
luck. Keep plugging away I guess.

Hello Michael,

Congratulations. Great Score. I like your idea of posters. Maybe I should try
that. Nothing fancy, I suspect.

Regards,
Don

Bosn5@aol.com wrote:

> Michael,
>
>      Wow, congratulations!  We look forward to all the fascinating details.
> By the way, does anyone know if Ninnger's (and Michael's) methods have
> produced any results in the northeastern part of the USA?  Contrary to
> popular belief, there are many large expanses of open farmland in PA, NY, and
> New England.  Thanks.
>
> Sincerely, Art Scarselli.

> Archives located at:
> http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html