Re: ENSISHEIM

>My questions: the Ensisheim meteorite is a probably Leonid - the meteorite
>is fell in the 16 November 1492.

I thought it fell November 7, 1492, though you have to make an adjustment
for the older calendar in use back in those days.  Anyway, the date alone is
not conclusive.  If you go through the dates of all of the witnessed falls,
I'm sure you'll find a fall date for every day of the year.

If any particles are captured by the balloon in the upcoming Leonids, then
they can be compared with Ensisheim.

Ron Baalke

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: