-----Original Message-----
From: Bjrn Srheim <bsoerhei@online.no>

Definitely one of the many Leonids at that time, coming right
from the radiant point. But this one was not only a very bright
meteor, it also had split in two. Added to that, each of the
parts rotated at a fast rate, so as to make a close double
helix.

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: