Re: AD AD Nat'l Geographics

Hi All
I recently had an opportunity to pick up some original copies of the articles
that Bernd was kind enough to send to all of us on the list.  These are the
original National Geographics from 1952 and 1928.  I'll sell these on a first
come first served basis.  Postage is a $1 for the first copy and $0.50 for
each additional copy (shipped in the US). Int'l orders pay actual cost plus
$1.  Please pay with cash, check or money order.  Please order by number.
1928 June "The Tomb of a Giant Meteorite"
NG1 $10.00 Remarkable shape considering it is over 70 years old.
NG2   $9.00 Nearly as good as above except for minor spine damage
NG3   $8.00 Spine ripped but completely intact, minor staining to cover
NG4   $7.00 Spine ripped and missing-taped, lower left corner of front cover
missing,             numerous stains

1952 Jan "Solving the Riddle of Chubb Crater" This is a hard copy to get a
hold of.  I'll try to get some more and let you know when I have them.
NG5  $10.00 Spine ripped-minor piece missing from top. Cover is completely
      separated from the book.

1986 Sept. "Invaders from Space-Meteorites" Weaver, Kenneth F.  This is an
excellent article on meteorites.  It contains numerous pictures including
Meteor crater covered with snow, three incredible Australiaite buttons, the
bruise the woman suffered when hit by Sylacauga meteorite and a picture of
the day time fireball over Jackson Lake, WY!
NG6 $2.50  I have numerous copies of this one.  All are in very good shape.
I'll send the best copies with the earliest orders.
Thanks
Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen