Re: Day 3, will John Blennert live in Holbrook?

Hi To All listee's

I have arrived home in Tucson after my brief but succesful hunt in
holbrook
!! ( thank god) Not that I don't love the little community or our hosts
they are super . But I just wanted to see my family again after the
stupid
assault post !!!!! You know the part about I ain't coming home till I
get
one , bit . Well I got one of those elusive little devils and not a
moment
to spare !! Just as the alotted time was coming to a close and I was
getting ready to hand the keys of my truck over to Johnny Gwilliam's and
kiss it good buy, I got one !! I was feeling sorry for keeping Johnny G
away from his family and his football games while I'm out there eating
bunny turds .
Boy oh boy someone made a mean post about me and a cow pie and I guess
it's
someones idea of humor ???????  We all made some interesting finds and
came
to the conclusion that the metal detectors are not as effective in that
strewnfield as they are in gold basin . My find was made only after
Johnny
G slapped me back to my senses ( I was sobbing and babbling
uncontrolabley
) then he picked me up dusted me off and gave me one of his JOHNNY
GWILLIAM'S  SUPER DOOPER MAGNETIC METEORITE SCOOPERS and gave me a swift
kick in the behind !!  I guess it was all I needed because within a few
minutes bingo I nabbed one .
The hunt is what I live for , and is what I enjoy about this meteorite
stuff !!! But it has sure has lead to some great friendships which are
the
real finds in this quest !!! There are however a few drawbacks, the time
away from our loved ones and those darn cravings for carrots !! Please
check out the picture of my find .

http://DNA10.tripod.com/jbholbrook.html

Private no class
John Blennert