Re: SNC Meteorites (Their ages)

Since we are on the topic of SNC's, I would like to ask a question that I
have been wondering about for a while. I may be wrong on this but I
understand that by studying radioactive decay (And absorbion while in space)
scientists have figured out you long ago the meteorites were blasted off the
Martian surface, How long the meteorites were in space, and how long they
have been on the earth.
Anybody know the answer to these three questions on these 14 meteorites?
Thanks
DEAN BESSEY