AD: Sudbury Impact material

Dear listees,

Two-Mountains Meteorites... and Some Canadian Rocks as joined forces to
provided you with the best impactites of the Sudbury astrobleme on the
market, included are impact melt breccia (glassy), AMAZING metal rich
breccia (these are from 5000 feet under the crater floor!!!) and sulfides.

For a complete listing of these amazing specimens please e-mail me to
receive the list of available specimens. Hurry they won't last long,
limited quantities.

Best regards,

Two-Mountain Meteorites & Impact materials
att: Gaetan Cormier
555, 28th Avenue #401
Deux-Montagnes, Quebec, Canada
J7R 6H3
Tel.: (450) 472-1128
e-mail: shattercone@videotron.ca

You can also reach me on ICQ, my number is 38458520
Vous pouvez me rejoindre sur ICQ, mon numéro est le 38458520

If you would like to receive my meteorite price list via e-mail, please
send me a message. Thanks!!!!
Si vous aimeriez recevoir ma liste de prix de météorites, SVP envoyez-moi
un courriel. Merci!!!

Abonnez-vous à mon mailing list sur les météorites (en français seulement)
suivez ce lien http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/les_meteorites

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: