Re: Ball Lightning

  Hi Ron,
   I've heard of it, they say geologic activity can produce it for example.
I hear some "UFO" type of activity can be attributed to ball lightning. Some
scientists even produce it in labs, I've seen it on the "Discovery" channel
or TLC.

Regards,
Tom Randall

At 12:49 AM 10/6/99 GMT, you wrote:
>Have anyone heard of ball lightning before?  They look like fireballs,
>and in fact may be mistaken for meteor fireballs (or UFO's for that matter).
>Here are some web pages on ball lightning:
>
>http://southflorida.digitalcity.com/DCNews/krt-ballightning.htm
>http://web.ukonline.co.uk/Members/ad.johnson/text/bl.htm
>
>Ron Baalke
>
>----------
>Archives located at:
>http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
>
>For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit:
>http://www.meteoritecentral.com/mailing_list.html

Tom Randall -- tprandall@idsi.net (Remove the "P" to e-mail me)
Amateur Radio - KB2SMS
Mt. Beacon Amateur Radio Club / ARRL / 10-10 / QRP-L #1965
Member: AAVSO Solar Division

My Astronomy/Ham radio site: http://www1.mhv.net/~trandall/welcome.html

Archives located at: