Overnight Fireball in Connecticut

One of my auction bidders reported a fireball in Connecticut overnight. Here
is a transcript of his description.
You won't believe it but on my way home in Connecticut tonight about 10PM
EDT, I happened to be exactly placed to watch a Bolide enter the atmosphere
heading almost ENE.  It was a brilliant yellow ball the size of a BB to a
pea held at arms length and was breaking apart. Several large pieces slued
off. It looked like it was coming straight down and must have landed within
50 miles of me! I drove towards the event, but it was dark and the impact
point was not readily visible from the road. (I was hoping it would have
made a crater in
the land between the North and south lanes...I had it all planned out.  I'd
tell everyone it was probably radioactive and ask them to move out of the
area (so I could search for it myself).  <snip>