COORDINATES to Overnight Fireball in Connecticut

OK, as per request from several list members, here is the update from my
witness. This should lead you right to the meteorite. Hell, this is
practically the longatude and latatude coordinates: I am familiar with ball
lightening and I have seen it several times before. It never fell apart or
had pieces fall off as is described here.
Cheers
DEAN BESSEY
I was about 1 mile from the RI border on Route 95 just before you get to the
exit for Westerly, RI and Pawcatuck, CT*.  It came down from almost overhead
heading ENE, bright yellow and splintering into several pieces. It was more
like falling... not leaving a slender, fast train but one that looked like
fireworks just dropping out of the sky and melting. It came down generally
along the direction Route 95 takes into RI and up into Providence.  I have
heard nothing yet on the sighting but will keep my eyes and ears open.
*Specifically where, I will look today as I was actually on a bridge
crossing
Route 95 at a 90 degree angle to Rt95.  It came down about 10-20 degrees
north of the Pleiades as I remember, but I will take more measurements
tonight if they want to go looking for it.  I did not ID the constellation
it passed thru as there were cars on the bridge and trees just as you got
off, but I remember the configuration of the stars and approximately what
stars it came down between.  It was a bout 10 PM.  So if they go to the spot
and trace a line from over head down between these stars, they will have a
pretty good
idea where to look.  It was closed (was chilly outside) and I did not hear
anything as the radio was also going.  But it was bright enough to make me
turn my head 90 degrees to the ENE!