Re: Overnight Fireball in Connecticut

Last night the 6th. All of the info that I have I included in my two earlier
e-mails - unedited. Remember that I am not the witness. It is one of my
clients and so I need to conceal his identity . I have seen ball lightening
though. I cant imagine that it would splinter and drop off pieces. Ball
lightening  is a orange ball that travels around whole. To bad we dont know
about if there was noise. Ball lightening dont drop striat down either. This
dont sound like ball lightening to me
DEAN