Re: Overnight Fireball in Connecticut

>Time warp:-) or date confusion?   Dean, we need to if the 'overnight' to
>which you refer was 10/6 as would be the assumption.

The date in Dean's reports was not specified.

>Ron Baalke's post on ball lightening was on 10/5, so we could be
>talking about two different events.

The woman I talked to saw her fireball a couple of days prior to Oct 5.

Also, I came across another ball lightning sighting in Connecticut from
the 1980's, so it may be Connecticut is more prone to ball lightning than
other places.

Ron Baalke

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: