Re: Fw: Ball lightning....a confession

In a message dated 08/10/99 00:42:46 GMT, you write:

<< Thank you, Rob...... and, wake up Ryan!  This is soooo typical!  "I have
 never seen it, so logically therefore,...it doesn't exist."  Right?  Well, I
 have never seen Cleopatra....and I cannot reproduce her in a lab!  She too,
 I'm told was quite rare!  Can you prove her? >>

Thanks for the kind words Bruce, but I think you've mixed me up with Ryan.
I'm being the sceptic in this one.....too many years studying electronics
professionally and the effects of lightning as a pastime has turned me into a
"doubter". I'm not saying that it doesn't exist, just that there is no basis
for it to exist :-)

Cheers,
Rob.

http://hometown.aol.com/fernlea4/forsale.html