Re: Meteorite List Back Up - EOM

-----Original Message-----
From: ahj@pacbell.net <ahj@pacbell.net>
To: meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
<meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Monday, October 11, 1999 1:25 PM
Subject: Meteorite List Back Up - EOM

All my machine would tell me was that there was a "socket error" so I
figured some socket in my computer might have jiggled loose.  If there's
anything I really dread, it's getting down on my deteoriating (ouch) knees
on the floor and groping around for loose sockets in the dust and dark
behind my computer (violin spiders? black widows?).  So, I stalled and
things worked out. DSF

>Greetings;
>
>Please pardon any inconvenience caused by the crash of the Meteorite
>Mailing List. It was down starting late Thursday nite until this
>morning.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Art
>Meteorite Central & MeteoriteNews.com
>
>-----
>Sent using MailStart.com ( http://MailStart.Com/welcome.html )
>The FREE way to access your mailbox via any web browser, anywhere!

>Archives located at:
>http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
>
>For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit:
>http://www.meteoritecentral.com/mailing_list.html