Re: To be flecked, or to be a flake, that is the question?

Verish, Robert S wrote

> Let´s get the French and German speaking Listees involved, as well.

	<awaking-mode, rubbing the eyes, asking off-topic questions!>
	"What, where, who, how, and most of all - why..??" :-)
	</awaking-mode, rubbing the eyes, asking off-topic questions!!>

> "sprachgefuhl"

Is this another German word entering the English language, just like
"kindergarten" obviously did years ago? Hey Bob, you are an expert to
this, you´ve been here in this country for quite some time, as far as I
recall.

Sorry for this message in an all-too-quiet-list-era, hope all listees
are well, wherever they are. Btw: who of you will make it to Gifhorn on
the weekend of 23/24th October, and to Munich on the weekend thereafter?
I know Mike Farmer, Alan Lang, the three Labennes, Bob or Heidi Haag,
Erich Haiderer and many others will be in Gifhorn, and then there will
be some of the major collectors as well, but who else of you guys will
attend the show?

Alex
--
Alexander Seidel        My location on planet Earth
Dankersstrasse 22       N 53.5932  E 9.4683  6m asl

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: