Re: EaRtHQUaKe

<<
     Did our buddies in the southwest survive the earthquake?  Just thought i
 would check and see.

Well...I live in La Mesa, Calif. about 25 miles east of San Diego. I felt the
earthquake...actually it woke me up, but it didn't seem very strong to me.
Felt more like the usual 3.5 type quake we get from time to time. I laid
there thinking about making a move if it picked up in strength, but it
didn't. I didn't realize it was a 7.0 in the desert area until I got up this
morning. Anyhow, in this area I don't think there is any significant damage.
But there probably is some damage in the desert communities. Will be
listening to the news reports like everyone else thru out the day...at work.
GeoZay

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: