Meta-list of geology, geophysics,terrestrial impact structures and more...

Hi list,

It has been some time since I last posted to this list.
However, after reading Bernd's interesting and absorbing
multi part posting on Chubb crater I thought some of you
might be interested in a VERY detailed meta-link site linking
to just about everything one could imagine in the field of geology,
whether it be terrestrial or extra-terrestrial.  Of particular interest to
those on
this list are the links under the headings, "MASS EXTINCTION EVENTS"
and ". . . IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE".  All I can say is, this web site
is one fine piece of work.  Anyone interested in geology, physics,
extraterrestrial
geology, and of course, meteorite impacts and their related history,
structures, locations,
and resultant aftermaths will probably love this source of important and
vital information!
One could easily spend hours, days, weeks, and even months perusing this
on-line archive!

The link to the meta-list of links is:
http://www.tchgrey.com/Travel/GeologyResources.html

Whether you are a novice or expert, amateur or expert I think there is much
to feast on here!

Hope it is enjoyed by all of you as much as I've enjoyed it!

Peace,
Mal

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: