Sale AD...Tieschitz H/L3.6 on eBay

Hello Fellow Collectors,

You are invited to visit the following new eBay link...

<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=185413757>

and read about this very special meteorite with an extremely rare
petrology and classification. Tieschitz has been a standard in research
for many years. The single specimen offered on eBay is a tad over half a
gram and the starting price is $80.00. If you exclude eBay and shipping
costs it comes to ~$140.00/g. I paid dearly but gratefully to the King
Collection to add this classification to my systematic collection and I
removed this one fragment from my 5.4g specimen to pass along to some
other growing collection. Thank you.

Regards,
David Weir
http://www.geocities.com/dgweir