4X4's

I have used many different kinds in my experience (personal and
military).  The best 4X4 I feel is the Isuzu Trooper.  It is the most
dependable vehicle ever.  It has great ground clearance and good load
carrying ability.  The television stuff you might have heard about the
Trooper's roll characteristics can be easily explained.  The Trooper has
just about the best ground clearance available.  This of course means
the vehicle has a high center of gravity.  It was NOT designed to take
corners at 80 mph.  If someone decides to drive it this way...well,..
there is a lot to be said for natural selection.  All in all, my money
is on the Trooper.
Enough said....
Greg Frazier (Rageman)

Archives located at: