Re: Meteorite hunting 4x4's

Greetings 4x4 enthusiasts,
I will have to attest to John B's 4Runner.  I've seen it abused on 3
trips now (one was a wild goose chase), and it has never failed to get
us to our destination and back.  It has plenty of traction and ground
clearance, plus holds all of our gear in comfort.  John G. even let me
sit up front once ;^) He also pulls his 18' Gold Basin camp trailer with
it.  Come to think of it, I have never heard a bad word about Toyotas
from their owners.  I'm sure they are out there, but I haven't heard
from them.

"Meteorite tested and approved."
"Two thumbs-up rating"

Regards,
Dave
(Wanna-be editor of Meteoritical Motor Trend Magazine....list was dead
anyway.  Might as well talk about 4x4's)

goldmaster wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I think the toyota 4x4 s are probably the most reliable . Us americans
> ain't learned how to make a tough truck yet . They take a licken and keep
> on ticken . I have a 4runner it'll get me anywhere in reasonable comfort .
> If you ever get to gold basin mines the blue one with the desert
> pinstriping .
>
> John Blennert

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: