Images Used In Advertisement

Dear Alexander and List:

Alexander:
You may not have created your website so we will presume that
you do not know that some of the meteorite images used for
your calendar advertisement (http://www.superimpactor.com/)
are from our gallery and are being used for commercial purpose
without our permission. Some of the images in our gallery are on
loan to us and are copyright by owner and you may be violating
their copyright. At least 2 of the images are from our gallery.

See the Esquel and Sikhote-Alin images below
http://www.meteorite.com/gallery/esquel.jpg
http://www.meteorite.com/gallery/sa_comp.jpg

To those individuals whom have loaned their images to us for
use in our meteorite gallery, we request that you view the
http://www.superimpactor.com/  website to see if your images
have been used. We (The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.) have NOT
given permission for:

Alex Themelis, 246c Woolwich St, Guelph, Ontario, Canada, N1H-3V9

to use any of the images from our gallery.  If you have given
permission for use then please contact us so that we have this
information on file. If we do not receive an e-mail from you
we will assume the images are being used without permission.

Alexander, please respond to this e-mail.

Regards,

Paul Harris, President
The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.

At 07:15 AM 10/23/99 -0400, you wrote:
>The Third Millennium Meteorite calendar is now available through amazon.com
>or directly from superimpactor.com.
>Get yours now!
>Featuring 15 beautiful colour photographs, showdates, astronomical events
>and more.
>(32 glossy pages, 100lb print stock, 11x 8.5 in.)
>
>It's the ultimate year 2000 meteorite collector's keepsake!
>(only $7 US)
>For a preview and more info, please go to www.superimpactor.com

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: