Mike Farmer in Germany

I just got off the phone with Mike Farmer who is at the meteorite show in
Germany.  He wanted me to pass on to the list that he had an unfortunate
experience with his laptop computer.  His hard drive has been destroyed.
Consequently, any emails that have been sent to him since October 12th have
been lost.  He has requested that any list members who have sent emails to
him to please resubmit them.   He will then be able to retrieve the
resubmitals when he returns home at the end of October.

He said that he will submit a trip report to the list when he returns.

Jim Strope
Meteorites for Sale:
http://www.catchafallingstar.com

Archives located at: