New find

Well folks,
	Seems our Founding Father, Art Jones, has already, on first try, WAY
outdone yours truly. (Remember my reporting the 2 stones he found in the
29 Palms area of Calif ? {a photo linc was provided})See below:
------------
Good News! See the following from Dr. Rubin;

"I've just finished classifying your two specimens.  They are paired.
The
meteorite is an H4 chondrite (olivine Fa = 18.2 +/- 0.3 mol%).  The
shock stage
is S2; the weathering stage is W2."
-------------
	(Art asked me to post this)
	NOT TOO SHABBY!
	(I can only IMAGINE how exciting it would be to find a new meteorite -
not likely, since I have spent WEEKS searching in over 5 strewn fields,
with a total "find" of 0NE {11.18g  Correo}).
	Way to go Art!
	Best wishes, Michael

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: