Chapter One: Bizarre disappearance of esteemed meteorite centralpersonnel?

Julie, I've been gone for a while so  I haven't kept up with what's going on.
Has there been a migration to another page or what? I loved your story and
all the characters involved :-) I usually just check out what people have
been talking about. What was all the chatter about some calendar copyright
problems? Is everything cleared up with that? My usually full mailbox
(e-mail) has not been filled with intelligent (mostly) talk about meteor
discoveries, etc., etc., etc. What's up with that, do you know?  Robin

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: